Between boundless natural beauty and a hometown vibe, you’ll find a cutting-edge place to live, learn and explore when you come to Plymouth State. Far from the sameness of many universities, Plymouth State stands out as an innovator. Since being founded in 1871, Plymouth State has offered a rich, student-focused learning environment, and now our Cluster Learning Model is breaking the mold when it comes to degree requirements. Now you have the power to design a degree program that aligns perfectly with your aspirations and prepares you for a successful future.
With an enrollment of approximately 4,100 undergraduate and approximately 3,000 graduate students, our 170-acre campus offers a classic New England look combined with up-to-date facilities. These include the Lamson Library; the Boyd Science Center; Langdon Woods, a LEED certified, environmentally conscious residence hall; a Welcome Center and Ice Arena; ALLWell North, a 107,600-square-foot academic and athletic complex; and mg摆脱网站’s newest addition, Merrill Place Residence Hall and Conference Center.
Located in central New Hampshire at the gateway to the White Mountains and the Lakes Region in the quaint town of Plymouth, Plymouth State is within minutes of ski resorts, lakes, and parks and only two hours from Boston.
Up here, all paths lead to opportunity.
placement rate within one year of graduation
students who live on campus or within one mile
student clubs and organizations
community partnerships through Community Impact
Plymouth State University’s Integrated Cluster Model provides our diverse community of students, staff, and faculty an integrated environment in which we take educational risks as we explore new ideas, improve upon the ideas of others, and engage in meaningful work that connects and positively impacts all of New Hampshire, the nation, and the world.
Through our philosophy of Ut Prosim (that I may serve) and our Integrated Cluster Model, Plymouth State enables students to connect their academic and extra-curricular interests with real-world projects, global challenges, and diverse cultures while fostering personal growth from their first days on campus until long after graduation as engaged alumni.
Our values shape the environment in which our campus community members learn, teach, and serve. Our values guide our decision-making, provide clarity in determining priorities, and influence our relationships and behaviors.
Plymouth State University Values: People and Place
- Our alumni, heritage, and future as a transformative and highly engaged University with innovative and creative approaches to learning and problem solving
- Service to others, exemplifying our motto, Ut prosim (That I may serve), and working across disciplines where deeper levels of learning and outcomes occur
- Entrepreneurial partnerships that enrich our learning and benefit our region focused on sustainable, environmentally connected work that enhances our sense of place and purpose
- The rights and dignity of all people
- Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness across our community
- Free speech, diversity of opinion, and the opportunity to learn from one another
- Collective responsibility for the health, safety, and wellbeing of our community
- Accountability for decisions, actions, performance, and conduct
- Continuous improvement in our programs, policies, and practices;
- Responsible stewardship of our finite environmental, financial, and human resources